Try your hands at Italian pasta on a Parma cooking class led by a local chef. Prepare tortelli d’erbetta and fresh tagliatelle, sit at a table and try what you prepared matched with a glass of local wine. Enjoy this authentic Italian cuisine experience, surrounded by doughs, pans, laughter and delicious recipes!
Meeting PointMa Dabon Bar&Bistrot, Via Giuseppe Verdi, 6 B, 43121 Parma (PR)
Departure Time4:00 pm
Return Time6:00 pm
Extra InfoMaximum group size is 12 people. Children up to 12 y.o. must be supervised by an adult. This cooking class is not suitable for children under 6 y.o.
- Local cook speaking English/Italian
- Ingredients and cooking tools
- Local wine tasting
- Time to start! Observe the chef and have fun preparing your own Italian pasta. During this class you will master:
- tortelli d’erbetta, tradition pasta with a filling of ricotta cheese, spinach and Parmigiano Reggiano, a must-try in Parma!
- fresh tagliatelle with tomato sauce and basil, to rediscover the authentic flavour of the healthiest and most simple ingredients
- You will be hands-on for the entire cooking class. Listen to the cook tips and you will be able to go home and surprise your friends with a full authentic Italian meal!
END OF THE EXPERIENCE
- MaDabon Bar&Bistrot The cooking class venue is located in the city centre of Parma, just 5 minutes walk from the train station.Address: Via Giuseppe Verdi, 6 B, 43121 Parma PR
- Parking. If you are planning to drive to Parma from another city, please consider that the meeting point is located within a “limited traffic zone” area where cars are not allowed to circulate. We suggest leaving your car in a car park. The most convenient is Parcheggio Toschi, (Address: Viale IV Novembre, 43121 Parma PR) which is located 5 minutes walk from the meeting point.
- Start time. We strongly recommend arriving at the meeting point at least 10 minutes in advance so that your cooking class can start on time. Should you be running late, please contact us as soon as possible so we can assist you further.